- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Freeride handlebar, developed with Darren “Bearclaw” Berrecloth - Unprecedented stiffness and durability at an exceptionally low weight. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 747mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR - MATERIAL: MGR 2 series alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ±350 (30mm) / ±390 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 777 (Adjustable to 747) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength. - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 31.8mm barclamp extends through the top section providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter. - Round profile upper section facilitates wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - 21.6mm inner diameter barends allow use of most barend shifters - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND TO BAREND (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602mm - WEIGHT (g): 345 / 350 / 355 - DROP / REACH: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BARCLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Round Profile - FLARE: 25° - RAMP: 14°
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodized finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Width marks allow personalized fit adjustment - Permanent Graphics
- The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design. - In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, the width increased to 800mm. - Proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall construction
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
Building on PRO’s knowledge of making elite road and off-road bars comes the DISCOVER range of flared bars to give riders more control in varied off-road situations. - 30 degree flare for ultimate control and stability - AL-6066 construction for increased rigidity - Shimano DI2 integration - Shallow bend for comfortable ride in drop-position - The ideal handlebar for technical and challenging terrain
Building on PRO’s knowledge of making elite road and off-road bars comes the DISCOVER range of flared bars to give riders more control in varied off-road situations. - 12 degree flare for optimal riding position - AL-6066 construction for increased rigidity - Shimano DI2 integration - Ergonomic top section for multiple hand positions - The ideal handlebar for long gravel rides
The extremely low weight and excellent stiffness of Look's ADH Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. Its monocoque construction combines the weight savings, vibration damping, and awesome strength of carbon with Look's comfortable anatomic bend for the ultimate handlebar. The compact drop provides all-day comfort and superb ergonomics. And, this great bar features internal routing for mechanical or electric cables, which keeps your whip clean and aero.
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
FSA's K-Force Compact Road Handlebar features a racy compact design for improved ergonomics and rider comfort. Its continuous carbon/Kevlar construction is super light and impressively stiff, making it perfect for climbing and big out-of-the-saddle efforts. It also has a 110mm center section for mounting accessories and its reinforced, textured clamping areas hold tight and secure.
Covering huge distances? With its unique shape, FSA's K-Wing Compact handlebar could be just the bar you’re looking for. The drops are the same shape as FSA's other compact bars, but the K-Wing features an Aero-Ergo flat top section that rises from the stem clamp. It’s also slightly swept back, resulting in a shape that follows the natural arc of your arms for enhanced comfort. Also, each width of bar has a proportionally sized top diameter. The carbon/Kevlar composite construction includes internal cable routes that are large enough to handle electronic shift connectors. Due to the outward angle of the drops, FSA road handlebars will be narrower in the brake hoods than the drops. - Weight: 250g - Bar Drop: 125mm - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach: 80mm - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Flat - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8mm
- Low-profile integrated handlebar-basket - Compatible with 31.8mm or 25.4mm stems - 6061 aluminum - Cargo surface: 230 x 335mm (9 x 13.1-inch) - Handlebar width: 650mm - Max Weight 10kg/22lbs - Comfortable 30-degree sweep
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Bullhorn Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. With a wide sweep for comfort and stability, the Bullhorn adds more than just good looks to your cruiser.
Electra's Cafe Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to make the scene in your town. With its rise and width, the Cafe puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Mini Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. Its backsweep and width puts your hands in a comfortable and stable position as you ride, and the 250mm rise gives your cruiser extra attitude as you're rolling down the road.
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. The backsweep puts you in a comfortable position on your saddle, and the high rise gives your cruiser bike a touch of classic cool that will get you noticed as you roll down the street.
- High modulous carbon fiber construction - UD Weave carbon fiber - Weight: 273g - Upsweep: 5 - Backsweep: 9
All Mountain / Freeride / Dirt Jump For those who prefer more rise, Chromag didn't just put more bend in an existing bar stock. The FU40 Hi-Rise handlebar features a specific wall profile optimized for the additional length and torque that corresponds to its shape. Premium quality 7000 series alloy for the best strength to weight ratio.
The Bontrager Comp VR-S road bar offers a shorter drop and reach, while still retaining the classic Variable Radius shape, providing quick, comfortable transitions from the hoods to the drops for sprints. - Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction - Variable Radius-Short (VR-S) bar shape features a shallow drop with shorter reach, optimized for riders who prefer a less aggressive posture - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
- Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - Shifter and brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 4 degree upsweep and 9 degree backsweep optimal for XC and trail - 40mm of cut marks on each side allow for easy width customization
Upgrade your handling experience with the confidence and poise of the Bontrager Elite VR-C handlebar. Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy in a proven ergonomic compact shape, The Elite Road bars help you quickly chase down surprise attacks and still find a comfortable all-day position. - Ultralight custom butted 6061-T6 alloy construction - Variable-Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows shorter reach and drop - Compatible with clip-on aero bars
A 35mm mountain bar that maintains a forgiving ride feel and maximizes strength with minimal weight. Large and in charge Line 35 is ready for any terrain and changes what's possible on the trail. It maintains comfort and control on any ride, and an oversize clamping diameter increases strength and decreases overall bar and stem weight while ensuring a compliant, forgiving ride. Proven sweep and convenient graphic markings help dial in the perfect setup. Product details - Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers lighter weight and higher strength than 31.8mm diameter - Quad-butted, tapered wall, 7050-T6 aluminum construction - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
The drag-defying profile of Bontrager's Elite Aero VR-CF Handlebar is proven to save up to 23 seconds per hour over a traditional round handlebar. Take advantage of the shaped 6066-T6 aluminum and internal routing, and bring your ride's aerodynamics to the next level. - Custom-butted, 6066-T6 alloy construction - Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) increases wrist clearance for ergonomic positions - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Aero drop bar profile is more aerodynamic compared to traditional round bars - Internal cable routing for Di2 and standard housing - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - UCI compliant
Goodbye, chatter Ready to ditch the wrist fatigue that accompanies rough road rides? IsoZone foam pads are integrated directly into the tops of the alloy Elite IsoZone bar for a 20% displacement in vibration. Features Di2 compatible ports for clean internal wire routing when integrated with Shimano EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction. Soak up the chatter and ride on in comfort while enjoying a better looking cockpit. Product details - Custom-butted, 6066-T6 alloy construction - Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with our VR-SF shallow, flared drop and shorter reach design - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control set-up