- Studded tire for added traction when conditions get icy - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, Silica rubber, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
Schwalbe's Ice Spiker Performance Line tire is the "turbo" of studded tires. It sports 361 spikes that bite firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The Ice Spiker is the best way to be agile and sporty while staying upright when the roads ice over. Note: In order to ensure that spikes are permanently fixed, tires should be run in for about 25 miles (40km) on asphalt, while avoiding any fast acceleration or heavy braking.
$89.99 - $145.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$116.99 - $129.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
$48.99 - $124.99
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
$76.00 - $111.00
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
$93.00 - $111.00
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
$53.00 - $111.00
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
Genuine replacement parts. Get back on the road with a genuine replacement tire. Where the rubber meets the road...literally. - Fat Bike tire that excels on the pavement and in grabbing looks - Save your knobby off-road tread when cruising around town - 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Weight: 1177g
- This tire is designed for speed around the pumptrack. Its slick tread design allows you to optimize grip, especially on asphalt pumptracks and skate parks. - Lightweight - 55 TPI casing - Aramid bead
Gain height and let go with the best of our Freestyle tires. The Pilot Slope offers better rolling efficiency thanks to its optimized rubber compound to keep speed between bumps, along with more grip due to its knobs which ensure maximum grip on rocky terrain.
$79.99 - $104.99
- Tall knobs hold on loose terrain
$89.99 - $99.99
The 3-Sixty Pro is a new tire for dirt jump, dirt park, and pump track use. The spider-like tread pattern is a truly unique design that also ticks all the boxes in functionality. The low tread depth also makes for a fast-rolling tire. - Tread design—Eye-catching, innovative tread pattern - Fast roller—Low profile tread design is fast on hardpack - Confident cornering—A raised shoulder profile creates reassuring grip - Tubeless ready—The TR casing can handle the high pressures used in dirt riding - Choose black for more traction or tan for more speed
The new standard in enduro tires - Dual-compound - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready (TR) - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
The do-it-all trail tire - Aggressive, high-volume tread An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
$69.00 - $93.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven design with the XR2 Team Issue mountain bike tire. It's Tubeless Ready for fewer flats, and features a specifically-formulated compound for lightweight construction, improved cornering traction, and low rolling resistance. - A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions - Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection - Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$45.99 - $86.99
- Ultimate XC Racing tire with lots of speed and grip - Well suited for a variety of riding conditions. - Fast accelerating, hard-pack cross-country tire - Numerous knobs provide multiple contact points with the ground
$75.99 - $83.99
Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass, and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN Force AM tire is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. - Offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
$62.99 - $79.99
- Tall knobs hold on loose terrain
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$66.99 - $79.99
Get a grip on wintry roads with Schwalbe's Winter tire. Its metal studs bite into hard-packed snow and ice during the worst Mother Nature delivers. Whether you're a hard-core year-round bike commuter or just want to get out and enjoy more stability in the snow, Schwalbe's reflective accents and KevlarGuard puncture protection mean the Winter tire will keep you rolling until summer comes around.
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
The Dart Classic's arrow-shaped tread will never steer you wrong. Put the Dart up front and experience great steering at top speeds. The gold standard of MTB tire design. - Front tire with 3D multi-angle knobs designed for cornering traction - Created to be paired with Panaracer's Smoke rear tire
Put the Smoke on your rear wheel and feel the 3D knobs dig in going up or down for legendary grip. The Gold Standard of MTB tire design. - Rear tire with 3D multi-angle knobs designed for cornering traction - 3D Knobs; positioned on the tire sides these knobs perform multi-directionally to maintain traction while cornering - ETRO: 50-559
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Page 1 of 4 Next page