Big Agnes® adapted the know-how and materials used for their ultralight tents to make the Big House series. The result is a luxuriously spacious tent with plenty of head room at a very manageable weight and packed size. Just the ticket for base camps, or canoe trips with short portages. What makes it Deluxe? A welcome mat, tons of pockets (including iPad pockets and bin pockets that double as bedside tables), briefcase style carry bag and colour coding to make it super easy to set up.
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Colour-coded webbing and buckles make it straightforward to set-up.
- Welcome mat on the front door is good for storing shoes and muddy items.
- 10 mesh pockets keep your stuff organized: Side wall pockets are sized to hold iPads. 2 stowable bin pockets act as bedside tables.
- Built in gear loft loops work with the Big Agnes Square Gear Loft (sold separately).
- Reflective guylines for nighttime visibility.
- 10 aluminum stakes included.
- Includes briefcase-style carry bag.
- Footpring and accessory vestibule sold separately.
- Since the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stak-out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Interior peak height||1.73m|