The Thunderbird collection has been specifically designed around two fundamental concepts that are key to having a great on-piste skiing experience.
First, is to deliver the highest level of on-piste performance that is extremely accessible. The ability to have power and performance on demand has never been this available. Second, is the ability to choose models based on turn shape. These two concepts combined give the customer the ultimate confidence and freedom to carve or cruise and ski fast or slow with the complete versatility of turn shape on any groomed piste.
- Active Carbon Armor is a vibration-damping and rebound-control system that is located under the binding.
- Duramax Titanal construction is designed to provide both maximum durability and increased performance with a unique, high-value look.
- Two different types of wood are specifically blended to create the Trueblend Woodcore, creating 3 different areas of density to precisely control the flex.
- Sidecut: 126-76-107mm (174)
- Radius By Size: 13m (158cm), 14.5m (166cm), 15m (174cm), 17m (182cm)
- Binding: TPX12 Demo
- Binding DIN Range: 4-12
- Rocker Profile: 2mm Rocker
- Rocker Profile Description: Tip To Tail Camber
- Construction Detail: Sandwich Compound Sidewall (2TI)
- Detailed Construction: Double Ti + Trueblend Piste + Active C-Armor
- Weight Per Pair X Size: 4800g (174cm)
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Blue/Orange / 158cm||888341862897|
|Blue/Orange / 166cm||888341862903||210000072225|
|Blue/Orange / 174cm||888341862910||210000072226|
|Blue/Orange / 182cm||888341862927|