Blundstone 1448 Black with higher elastics and decorative leatherwork. Total comfort covered by the famous Blundstone warranty.
- Premium leather.
- Polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning.
- Thermo-urethane outsole for improved resistance to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Steel shank for torsional stability.
- Removable footbed.
- Poron® XRD™ in the heel strike zone.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Leather lined.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.