Our CSA approved work boot with full rubber toe cap combines legendary Blundstone comfort with even longer wear life. Dry, lightweight all-day comfort even on concrete. As always — no lace no trip. Pull-on, kick-off laceless convenience. CSA approved grade 1 protective steel toe. These safety boots work overtime.
- 6-inch boot height.
- CSA Grade 1 protective toe cap.
- Rubber toe cap for extra wear life.
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction.
- XRD® footbed for all-day comfort and support.
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel.
- Injection molded soles — no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot.
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole.
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit.
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD® in the heel pad.
- Unisex sizing.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.