Spacious for two, the ever-popular DoubleNest Hammock is expertly constructed with durable yet soft FreeWave® fabric and reigns supreme as your all-access pass to relaxation.
*Suspension straps are not included*
Supremely comfortable, breathable, and fast-drying FreeWave® fabric
Spacious 9.5' hammock body
Integrated stuff sack with internal stash pocket compresses to travel-ready size
Time-tested durability with triple-stitched seam construction
Specially designed carabiners create a safer, easier hang
Compatible with all ENO® hammock straps, stands, and accessories
400lbs / 181kgs
FreeWave® 70D Nylon Taffeta, Anodized 7075 Aluminum
9'6" x 6'4" / 2.9m x 1.92m
4" x 5.5" / 10.2cm x 14cm
19oz / 538g
- Find two living, mature trees or anchor points approx. 10-15ft (3-4.5m) apart that can safely support the ENO hammock and its occupant(s).
- Attach carabiners to straps making sure each carabiner clicks closed. Visually check that the gates are closed during use.
- Adjust the ENO hammock and hammock straps to reach a hanging height of 18in (45cm) or less from the ground. Gently lower yourself into the ENO hammock and relax...
With proper care, your ENO hammock will provide countless hours of relaxation.
• Keep it out of direct UV light when not in use and store dry in a cool place.
• Prevent damage by removing sharp items in pockets and debris from shoes.
• Hammocks are flammable; keep away from open flames and embers.
• Get it dirty? Remove carabiners, hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, and hang dry.
|Navy / Seafoam||811201019568||210000088689|
|Royal / Navy||811201019575||210000088690|
|Olive / Orange||811201019612||210000088691|
|Aqua / Sapphire / Amber||811201019681||210000088692|