Mountain bike socks offering ventilation, comfort and trail-specific cushioning
Designed for your specific brand of rowdiness, the Ranger Socks get that your feet were not meant to suffocate while you get your shred on. The mesh zones of these socks provide exceptional breathability and ventilation, while the toe construction offers even more comfort with no bulky stitching. When the trail gets really rough the rib-knit upper means ensures these socks won't fall down around your ankles.
- Mesh zones provide added breathability
- Compression arch support for superior fit and comfort
- Rib knit upper won't slide down
- Flat-stitch toe construction offers improved comfort
- Camo: 73% nylon, 13% cotton, 11% polyester, 3% elastane
- Solid: 68% nylon, 15% cotton, 13% polyester, 4% elastane