For long nights in the streets to endless hop laps in the park, the Full Tilt Tom Wallisch Pro is designed to take your freestyle skiing to the next level. Featuring a customizable Intuition Pro Liner, Flex 6 / 90 Tongue, and graphics approved by the pretzel man himself, the Tom Wallisch Pro is the boot Wallisch relies on day-in and day-out. If you are looking for the best ski boot for freestyle and park, look no further.
- Shell: Soul (FTS)
- Last Width: 99mm
- Shell Material: TPU Cuff & Lower / Grilamid Tongue
- Flex Rating: 6/90
- Liner: Pro Wrap
- Liner Material: Multi-laminate Foam + Heel Intuition
- Buckle Type: Alum. Wide-track
- Boot Board: Shock Absorber
- Outsole: Dual Material Toe & Heel
- Weight/per: 2050g
- What's In The Box: 2 Forward Lean Wedges, 2 Medial Cuff Alignment Inserts, User Manual, FT Sticker
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.