The Empire VR90 HV+ is one of the lightest options available on dirt, setting the standard in high-performance off-road shoes, and now it is available in a fit created specifically for wide/high-volume feet. Highlights include a lightweight laced one-piece upper for unrivaled comfort, an Easton EC90 full carbon outsole and molded Vibram rubber tread for relentless grip. The upper is made of a breathable Evofiber synthetic upper by Teijin for superb fit and support that won’t stretch out with wear or weather. Giro's adjustable SuperNatural Fit footbed lets you fine-tune the fit and arch support for maximum pedaling efficiency.
- One-piece design
- Premium Evofiber breathable Teijin microfiber
- Empire laces: hold a knot, durable, and light
- Easton EC90 carbon fiber outsole
- Molded Vibram rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- X-Static anti-microbial fiber footbed
- Travel bag and stainless steel toe spikes included
- Weight: 325 grams (size 42.5)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black/Lime / 45||768686086373||7089847|
|Black/Lime / 41.5||768686086304||7089840|