The point of a Junior boot is to make a kid’s time on the hill as comfortable, stress-free, and fun as possible. These are exactly the qualities HEAD endowed the JR Boa with: An integrated shell and liner, as well as Boa Fit System, mean that the boot is a doddle to slip on and off, while a subtle forward lean and flex make climbing the learning curb fun. Add to this a two-size foot bed and you have a boot that is easy on kids as well as their parents' wallets.
- Boa: The Boa lacing system allows a boot to be fastened with the turn of a dial and loosened in a snap: No more fumbling with laces in the cold.
- Trace JR Outsole: The Trace JR provides supreme grip, dampening & stability for groms’ feet. Centered TPR rubber studs deliver traction, while the main frame provides world-class foot support and stability.
- Comfort Cuff: The Comfort Cuff delivers added flex on the medial side of the boot for added comfort and a more natural flex.
- Linerless: Linerless boots are the most easy way to get young kids in and out of a snowboard boot. All padding is integrated into the shell so you don’t need to worry when putting on the boots for youngsters.
- 2 Size Footbed: The 2 Size Footbed enables a boot to grow with kids. Fit, comfort and budget are all considerations when buying kids gear. So making a boot that adapts to growing kids makes sense all round.
- Flex Index 3: forgiving & comfortable flex for the JR's
- 7° Forward Lean: For rookies and easy riders.
|Flex||Flex Index 3|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 18.5||726424620067||355308|
|Black / 20.5||726424620074||355308|
|Black / 22.5||726424620081||355308|
|Black / 24.5||726424620098||355308||210000068762|