The V-Shape V8 unleashes its true potential on well-groomed slopes thanks to a super-light construction which creates a stable and smooth ride with a big sweet spot underfoot. Short and medium-range turns are a snap with the V-Shape V8's geometry, which will help take your technical skills to the next level, one turn at a time.
- LYT Tech Construction
- ERA 3.0
- Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction
- KARUBA Light Weight Wood Core
- Structured UHM C Base
- Allride Rocker
- LIGHT DONE RIGHT: Using the lightest, strongest material on Earth, we continuously change and break convention to create something focused, in its purest form. LYT TECH Skis and Ski Boots have one single-minded Goal: To provide exhilarating performance, effortlessly.
- GRAPHENE: GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
- ERA 3.0: Era 3.0 is a combination of technologies, shape, and geometry. Think rocker, think radius, think rebound. Think 3-dimensional!
|Length (cm)||Shovel (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tails (mm)||Radius (m)|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.