Designed For Committed Alpine Ski Racers, The SPX 15 Rockerace Is An Elite-Level Competition Binding.
The strongest retention and longest elastic travel on the market deliver instant power transfer and precise control with superior shock absorption for reduced pre-release. Its short mounting zone and semi-suspended heel enhance ski flex for more precision and control. It's only compatible with R22-plate-equipped skis and ISO 5355 boots.
The Rockerace concept comes directly from the latest prototypes used by our world cup riders. With its reduced implantation and a semi-suspended heel, it allows you to control even more flex the ski while maintaining maximum precision: without control, power is nothing!
Long Elastic Travel
- Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
Short Mounting Zone
- The shortened mounting zone provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.
- LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
Full Action Toe Piece
- Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180° multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180° MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
- Brake Width: < 80mm
- Weight: 1130g 1/2 Pair
- DIN/ISO: 3.5-12
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Boot Compatibility||ISO 5355|
|Brake Width||< 80mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Icon / 80mm||03607682996965||FCIA006 0000TU||210000054599|