The Dragonfly liquid-fuel camp stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it excels in institutional and guide service settings. Its dual-valve design gives you the flame control you need for evenly heating large pots (up to 9" maximum diameter) of crowd-pleasing gruel. Of course, when the need arises to melt snow and brew-up fast, the DragonFly goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob.
Package includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
Dragon Fly Features
- Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision simmer-to-boil control with a simple twist of the flame adjuster.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger (up to 9" maximum diameter) MSR® pots or fry pans for group cooking.
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a 2-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.