The Hubba NX solo backpacking tent offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design. Engineered for 3-season camping, the light and compact tent won’t slow you down, whether you’re striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on a 10-day trek into the Alaskan wilderness. The tent’s spacious interior maximizes comfort, while new premium Easton® Syclone™ Poles and our long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating enhance the durability of this high-performance shelter. Together with its StayDry™ door and adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly, the Hubba NX is so livable, you won’t want to come home.
Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
Side entry zipper orientation
Rainfly kickstand vent
Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
Lightweight reflective guy-outs
Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
Ultra-durable Easton Syclone poles
Long-lasting Xtreme Shield waterproof coating
Precision-stitched, factory-sealed seams
Stakes, guy-out cords and compression stuff sack with carry handle included
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.12 kg / 2 lb 7 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; large side-entry vestibule to store gear.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
- Xtreme Shield™ Waterproof Coating: Ultra-durable coating is formulated to resist fabric stickiness (hydrolysis), lasting up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
- Livable: Large StayDry™ door with built-in rain gutter; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products