What began as a solution for women has become the top choice of anyone with a narrow gait, or those seeking the lightest possible alternative in this aggressive snowshoe. We engineered our Women’s 360° Traction™ frames in conjunction with a renowned expert in athletic biomechanics, resulting in a lower-profile frame that saves weight and improves agility with narrow gaits. Paired with our PosiLock™ AT bindings to create our most secure attachment, new tougher decking, and the easily engaged Ergo™ Televators, they’ll back you up with every step.
- Unrivaled Traction: 360° Traction frames deliver edge-to-edge grip, and split teeth of Torsion2™ crampons better distribute forces for more continuous contact—delivering unmatched traction on any terrain, in any conditions.
- Secure Attachment: Two-piece, independently conforming Women’s PosiLock AT bindings create our most secure, freeze-resistant attachment for smaller footwear.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo™ Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
- Low-Profile: Narrow frames are ideal for women, those with a narrow gait, or anyone seeking the lightest snowshoe possible
|22 IN||25 IN|
|Color||Gunmetal, Mint||Gunmetal, Mint|
|Weight per pair||3 lbs 9 oz / 1.62 k||3 lbs 12 oz / 1.7 k|
|Width||7.25 in / 18 cm||7.25 in / 18 cm|
|Length||22 in / 56 cm||25 in / 64 cm|
|Footwear size range||4.5 W - 14 W / 35.5 - 48||4.5 W - 14 W / 35.5 - 48|
|Load||Up to 180 lbs / Up to 80 kilos||120 - 210 lbs / 54 - 95 kilos|
|Load w/ tails||Up to 240 lbs / Up to 109 kilos||120 -270 lbs / 54 - 123 kilos|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts|