Traditional style meets present-day function in the women's-specific Viva 50. Five inches of adjustment in the torso and 3 inches of extension in the Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt wings make for a highly adjustable solution for women of many sizes. Capable of carrying moderate to heavy loads, the Viva is equipped with an AirScape backpanel for a close-to-body carrying experience that's remarkably breathable. A LightWire frame transfers the weight of heavy loads to the hipbelt so that the pack stays stable over any type of trail. An included removable raincover prevents your gear from getting soaked, a zippered sleeping bag compartment offers an easily accessible storage solution, and zippered hipbelt pockets keep trail snacks within reach. Outside the pack, the Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole system allows you to pack away poles without taking off your pack, while front panel daisy chains and removable sleeping pad straps offer external gear attachment. Excellent comfort and function no matter if you're a backpacking veteran or it's your first time in the backcountry. Adjustable torso length: 14"/36 cm - 19"/48 cm.
- Offering 5 inches of torso adjustment as well as an extendable dual-density Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt with 3 inches/7.5 centimeters of adjustment, the Volt/Viva brings a level of fit never expected in a one-size-fits-all package.
- Hope for bluebird weather, but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Built tough with durable fabrics to outlast the rigors of outdoor pursuits.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- One-size-fits-all, close-to-body AirScape suspension with up to 6"/13cm of adjustable torso length
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt allows for the perfect fit
- Floating top lid with web attachment points and dual zippered pockets
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual ice tool attachments
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Removable integrated raincover
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- 1 mm HDPE framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam provides ventilation and keeps the load close to the body
- Adjustable torso lengths from 17"/43 cm - 22"/58 cm (M), 14"/36 cm - 19"/48 cm (W)
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and supports heavy loads
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Adjustable hipbelt for a perfect fit and comfortable carry
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface
- Stiffened internal structure for large load support
Osprey Packs | Volt/Viva Series | Product Tour
|Mercury Purple / 50L / One Size||845136079434||10001806||39377|
|Titan Red / 50L / One Size||845136079410||10001805||39376|