It’s no lie that XC racing has gotten rowdier over the years, so SID has grown in size to take on the challenge. The new SID 120 is bigger and burlier but still has an unwavering dedication to lightweight, precision, performance, and speed. Also, its new DebonAir air spring keeps the rowdy under complete control whether negotiating rock gardens or hucking off drops.
- 27.5" BOOST and 29" BOOST
- 100mm, 110mm and 120mm travel options
- 32mm aluminum Fast Black upper tubes
- Torque Caps compatibility
- E-MTB endorsement decal part numbers available
- New friction-reducing DebonAir air spring delivers the most responsive forks and rear shocks in RockShox history, maintaining traction in more conditions than ever before
- Charger 2 damper with Rebound, Lockout and Low-speed compression adjustment
- Factory-tuned Dig Valve offering mid-stroke support
- TwistLoc and OneLoc remote compatibility
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1-1/8 – 1.5-inch tapered, aluminum|
|Stanchion Diameter/Materials||32mm aluminum w/Fast Black|
|Adjustments||Preload, external rebound, 2 position (open/lock) with compression|
|Weight||1582g – 1729g|
* Subject to change without notice.
|110 x 15mm / Diffusion Black / 51mm / 100mm / 29-inch||710845814679||00.4019.915.002||210000045708|