Designed for women who enjoy cruising through fresh powder on untouched slopes, but want to occasionally hike to a new peak without switching their gear, this boot strikes the perfect balance between the stability and power of a true alpine boot and the versatility of a touring boot. In bounds or out of bounds, the shift has never been easier!
- S/PRO's 100 mm inclusive fit and anatomically designed Seamless liner combined with a softer Sensifit insert provide an exceptionally easy entry and anatomical wrapping.
- The Coreframe insert delivers improved terrain feedback and power transmission for a unique downhill performance.
- At 1.6 kg, this boot makes it easy to hike up. The Surelock skiwalk mechanism increases cuff mobility, while the integrated tech inserts ensure direct power transmission.
Custom shell HD
- The Custom Shell HD process aims to bring fast personalization to the lower shell of your boots in just 10 minutes. The thinner wall construction and new shell materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell and provide enhanced sensations, more power, and direct transmission.
Surelock skiwalk mechanism
- Secure and simple walk mechanism, that enables a great range of motion for walking, and locks for skiing performance.
My Custom Fit 3D seamless perf
- New anatomically designed pre-shaped Perf liner without internal and external stitches. To improve comfort, precision, and ensure a warmer fit.
Integrated tech inserts
- Low-tech inserts are integrated into the shell, making it complementary to touring bindings, so you can experience reliability and direct power transmission.
- The Coreframe brings lightness, enhances sensations, and increases power. It is an insert that guarantees the boot's stiffness after the Custom Shell HD process.
- The soft PU Sensifit insert on the external side of the shell makes it super easy to step in the boot, delivering easy step-in and anatomical wrapping of the instep.
- More durable material, also providing lightness and stability.
- This specific polyamid piece is the secret element providing a good range of motion in hike mode and a true alpine flex in downhill mode.
- A 35mm strap to hold the foot securely and optimize power transmission.
Gripwalk ISO 9523
- GripWalk pads are pre-mounted and their specific shape improves walking comfort and grip whatever the conditions.
- A women's liner with anatomic tongue made of highly moldable foams provides better shin and instep comfort in sensitive foot zones.
Women cuff design
- Anatomic cuff with lower rear support for women's calves for better fit and comfort.
Riveted oversized pivot
- The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
4 riveted aluminum 3D
- Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization, and personalized foot hold.
1 hiking hook
- An additional hook on the top cuff's buckle expands the range of motion and mobility of the boot when it's in hike mode, improving your comfort when heading up towards a peak.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
|Powerstrap||Yes, 360° 35mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Burgendy / 22/22.5||193128302443||L4116810022/22.5||210000084229|
|Black/Burgendy / 23/23.5||193128302450||L4116810023/23.5||210000084020|
|Black/Burgendy / 24/24.5||193128302467||L4116810024/24.5|
|Black/Burgendy / 25/25.5||193128302474||L4116810025/25.5|
|Black/Burgendy / 26/26.5||193128302481||L4116810026/26.5|
|Black/Burgendy / 27/27.5||193128302498||L4116810027/27.5|