X ACCESS 70 W wide incorporates a generous 104mm last with specific deformation zones around metatarsals and cuff on the liner for a perfect fit. It's the new reference for recreational boots.
- Two key technologies for a perfect fit: Intuitive Shell for easy step-in and Flex Liner for adaptable comfort.
Performance and energy transmission
- Oversized Pivot and Twinframe technologies deliver precise energy transmission from the skier through the ski.
- Light construction (1.65kg) for more fun with less effort.
- Heel and toe removable DIN pads.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
|Liner Material||Flex sport+|
|Number of Buckles||4|
|Binding Compatibility||Alpine premounted ISO 5355|
* Subject to change without notice.
|White/Black / 3/3.5||889645995229||L40851000|
|White/Black / 4.5/5||889645995236||L4085100023/23.5||53583|
|White/Black / 5.5/6||889645995243||L4085100024/24.5||53584|
|White/Black / 6.5/7||889645995250||L4085100025/25.5||53585|
|White/Black / 8/8.5||889645995267||L4085100026/26.5|
|White/Black / 9/9.5||889645995274||L4085100027/27.5|