Whether you’re shooting heart-pumping rapids or setting off on a long, scenic tour, the Salus Gjoa’s many quality features will help ensure a safer and more comfortable trip. The low-profile sides, 8-point adjustment system, 4-panel contoured design and high waist, make the Gjoa a great, universal-fitting vest for any paddler.
- Full nylon webbing construction
- The top of the vest ends on an internal hinge that contours fit to almost any body type
- Dry-Lex Aerospacer - the most advanced lining for comfort, breathability and moisture adsorption. Used in front, back, shoulders and side panels
- large angled pocket centralized on chest that even full is positioned to allow unrestricted arm movement. Mesh design for quick drainage.
- Loop on back shoulder to accommodate a strobe light or hang a hydration pack
- tailored and secure fit with 8 point adjustment system. the extra adjustment accomodates layered udnerclothing to extend your paddling season.
- 3M scotchlite reflective trim for greater visability
- side panels have thinner foam and are free of clutter for a smooth paddle stroke
- short cut for ease in bending and prevention of ride up
- waist band has neoprene construction and neoprene backed buckles for comfort and fit.