A quintessential mummy shaped sleeping bag
The Talus series boasts many of the features seen in higher priced bags and is ideal for a wide range of activities – offering comfort, warmth and moisture shedding capability.
Talus I: The lightest Talus, a great three-season for those wanting a more traditional bag that is light and compact. Doing a road trip with some overnight walks thrown in as well? Taking off on an extended overseas backpacking sojourn? This bag will give you peace of mind without weighing you down unnecessarily.
- Relaxed mummy,
- Nylon 2D NanoShell™,
- Differential cut shell with 3D side walls,
- Offset baffles,
- 60/40 fill ratio,
- Side block baffle,
- Anatomically tapered foot,
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag,
- Neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment,
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment,
- 2 way YKK #5 zips medium sized internal zip pocket,
Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag, mesh storage cell and laundry bag.
- Down: 750+ Loft 90/10 Premium European Duck Down
- Fill weight: Short 665 g | 23 oz Regular 700 g | 25 oz Long 770 g | 27 oz
- Bag weight: Short 1150 g | 2 lb 9 oz Regular 1225 g | 2 lb 11 oz Long 1370 g | 3 lb
- Length / zip options: Short - right zip Regular - left or right zip Long - left zip
- Season ratings: Spring/Autumn/Winter
- Suggested use: Trekking, Hiking, Snow camping, Ski touring, Base camp
- Compression bag: Medium - 15L to 5L