Balanced performance features in hull design makes the Zephyr 155 the ultimate touring kayak for the day or weekend explorer.
- TruTrak Skeg with cockpit control to stay on course in current and wind.
- Dry storage hatches keep your gear safe and dry.
- Foam bulkheads add extra buoyancy on the water.
- The most comfortable kayak seat out there. Fully adjustable. Mesh fabric covers honeycomb-vented, ergonomic 3D foam allowing for greater airflow to keep you cool while supporting the lower back.
- Thigh and knee braces for comfortable support and optimal boat control.
- Large, padded foot rests for support and comfort. Easy to adjust locking lever to accommodate paddlers of different heights.
- Bungee cord lashes in front and rear to secure gear of any shape or size with reflective safety lines for low-light visibility and ease of re-entry.
- Molded-in compass recess to keep your compass dry and visible.
- Ergonomic handles make carrying more comfortable.
|LENGTH: 15' 6" / 472 CM||WIDTH: 22.5" / 57 CM|
|BOAT WEIGHT: 52 LBS. / 24 KG||DECK HEIGHT: 13" / 33.02 CM|
|COCKPIT LENGTH: 35.5" / 90 CM||COCKPIT WIDTH: 19" / 48 CM|
|MAX CAPACITY: 275 LBS. / 125 KG|