** At this time, our rental operations are paused for your health & safety during the COVID-19 pandemic **
Terms and Policies
- Payment All rental charges must be paid for in full at the time of pick-up. Payment can be made with cash, debit card, Visa, MasterCard or a Radical Edge Gift Card. Current, valid photo identification (driver's license or passport) must be shown for all rentals. Regardless of payment method, a valid credit card must be provided as collateral against damage or loss.
- Credit toward purchase One day's rental fee may be refunded from the purchase of the same equipment within 30 days of the rental (proof of rental required). This policy does not apply to marked-down items.
- Reservations Reservations may be made up to one month in advance.
- Cancellations Cancellations less than 48 hours before the scheduled pick-up time may be subject to a cancellation fee equal to the first day's rate.
- Camping Gear Rental pick-up Pick-up is anytime between 3pm and store closing the day before; return anytime between store opening and 2pm the day after use at the Queen Street Radical Edge.
- Late return Rentals returned late will be charged the first day's rate for each day late.
- Weekend Rate Friday pickup after 3pm and returned by 2pm Monday.
- Damage/dirty/lost policy If rental equipment is returned in damaged or dirty condition, the renter will be responsible for cleaning and repair costs. Shop rate will be charged ($30/hr, $10 minimum), plus any parts and materials for cleaning or repair. Replacement cost for lost, stolen or destroyed rental equipment is full retail value.