$19.99 - $37.99
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation
$19.99 - $25.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager XXX Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Lightweight and durable 2D forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - 7 degree rise
Lightweight and durable forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 30 degree rise - Fits 25.4mm handlebars
Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
- 3D forged 6061 aluminum alloy body with oversize box cross-section - 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8"
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stem lengths to dial in fit - Sand-blasted black finish - 0 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp - 135 grams (55mm)
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
$34.99 - $64.99
High rise design with STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) inside the stem to help grip the bars. Central bore for reduced weight, unique side pocket detail. - 6061-T6 alloy - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2 - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8-inch - Weight (oz): 10.61 - Stem Type: Front Load
Features a wide range of adjustment to dial in your fit. Ensure a proper fit for the best ride experience. Product details - High-quality alloy adjustable stem is quill-style, for use with threaded forks - Seamless integration with Bontrager's Elite Blendr mount kit, sold separately - Features 64 degrees of angular adjustment - 50mm stack height adjustment allows for a wide-range of fit options - Quill stem length is 180mm
Reduced weight and improved looks over traditional adjustable stems. - Provides 6 different angles by using the supplied shims and flipping the stem (+16, +12, +8, -8, -12, -16) - 172g 100mm length with one shim and top cap - Stylish bead blast black finish - 1-1/8 steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp
FSA's Omega line is the perfect workhorse component group for the sport rider who wants race-winning technology and durability along with classic good looks. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL6061/T6 - 4-bolt cold-forged face plate - Chromoly hardware - ±6° - 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter - 35mm fork clamp stack height - 127 grams (100mm)
$49.99 - $57.00
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
- AL 6066-T6 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8 (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - +/- 6 degree angle - Heat treated hardware - Stack height: 41.8mm
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
Run your favorite 31.8mm clamping diameter handlebar on a bike with Knock Block with the Rhythm Comp 31.8. It adds Knock Block compatibility to a durable stem with multiple lengths to let you fine-tune the fit to your ride. Get 31.8mm handlebar compatibility with your Knock Block system;Also compatible with standard headsets and spacers;Knock Block system protects frame from impacts by fork and handlebars by eliminating over-rotation of bars;Available in a wide range of sizes for today's mountain rider;See Service Parts for other Knock Block parts;
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
The Bontrager Elite Blendr Stem provides easy solutions for accessory integration. This alloy stem is light and strong, and it gives you endless options to integrate lights, a computer, and more with Blendr Elite accessory integration. - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite - 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes - Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers
- Proven alloy strength and security for racing or freeriding - 2D forged alloy body and wide, chamfered bar-clamps offer unparalleled support to handlebars, enhancing safety and longevity in your DH cockpit - Shot peened and anodized for high strength and low weight - CNC weight optimized for 31.8 bars - Key Technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length: (mm) 50 - Rise: (°) 15 - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack Height (mm): N/A - Weight (g): ±150 - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
$79.99 - $82.99
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
$92.99 - $96.00
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Perfect match with Descendant handlebars - 3D forged 7075 - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars—not that you’re worried about that kind of thing. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Colors: Black - Material: Al-7075 - Lengths: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm - Bolts: Steel - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
Adjustable in both reach and rise, Spank's Spike 25/30 DM Stem allows the rider to find the ideal stance and balance point. 2D forged for strength, and CNC optimized to just 135g, this unique direct mount also features chamfered barclamp zones to reduce stress risers and improve fatigue life in any handlebars. As DH frames have gotten longer, shorter and more adjustable, direct mount cockpit designs have become a necessity. Developed with the World's Top DH pros, the Spike 25/30 DM Stem takes DH cockpit tuning to a new level. It's remarkably short reach was accomplished first by SPANK, by bringing the lockdown hardware into the barclamp, while maintaining the ease of set-up and resistance to moving under impact. - CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Rise-adjustable: 28-33mm - Reach-adjustable: 25/30mm - Fits 2005-current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012-current 888 forks
The Afterburner MTB Stem is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T6. You have the option to run this stem at a + or – 6-degrees to suit your racing style. - 3D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T9 - 4-bolt cold forged front clamp - 40mm clamp stack height - Weight: 149g
Page 1 of 3 Next page