$19.99 - $37.99
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation
$19.99 - $25.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager XXX Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Lightweight and durable forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 30 degree rise - Fits 25.4mm handlebars
Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
Zion stem from Salt. - Contoured side pocket and matching cap detail - 48mm wider clamping area - STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) for maximum bar grip
Reduced weight and improved looks over traditional adjustable stems. - Provides 6 different angles by using the supplied shims and flipping the stem (+16, +12, +8, -8, -12, -16) - 172g 100mm length with one shim and top cap - Stylish bead blast black finish - 1-1/8 steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
$49.99 - $57.00
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
- AL 6066-T6 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8 (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - +/- 6 degree angle - Heat treated hardware - Stack height: 41.8mm
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
$56.99 - $69.99
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
The Pro FRS stem is constructed of 3D forged AL6061-T6 aluminum for ultimate strength, providing supreme confidence and control on the slopes.
- Forged alloy adjustable stem - Adjusts from 0° to 50° - 370g
Run your favorite 31.8mm clamping diameter handlebar on a bike with Knock Block with the Rhythm Comp 31.8. It adds Knock Block compatibility to a durable stem with multiple lengths to let you fine-tune the fit to your ride. Get 31.8mm handlebar compatibility with your Knock Block system;Also compatible with standard headsets and spacers;Knock Block system protects frame from impacts by fork and handlebars by eliminating over-rotation of bars;Available in a wide range of sizes for today's mountain rider;See Service Parts for other Knock Block parts;
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
The Bontrager Elite Blendr Stem provides easy solutions for accessory integration. This alloy stem is light and strong, and it gives you endless options to integrate lights, a computer, and more with Blendr Elite accessory integration. - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite - 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes - Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
- Proven alloy strength and security for racing or freeriding - 2D forged alloy body and wide, chamfered bar-clamps offer unparalleled support to handlebars, enhancing safety and longevity in your DH cockpit - Shot peened and anodized for high strength and low weight - CNC weight optimized for 31.8 bars - Key Technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length: (mm) 50 - Rise: (°) 15 - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack Height (mm): N/A - Weight (g): ±150 - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
Cannondale's 1.5-inch Stem comes in plenty of options to fine-tune the fit on your bike. This stem works with larger 1.5-inch steerers, frequently found on Cannondale's front-suspension bikes. Using Cannondale's One-Piece-Integration process, it's made of a single piece of durable, lightweight 2024 aluminum.
On today’s road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we’ve had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
The perfect fit The Bontrager Elite Blendr Stem provides easy solutions for accessory integration. This alloy stem is light and strong, and it gives you endless options to integrate lights, a computer and more with Blendr accessory integration. Product details - Blendr Elite allows seamless accessory integration - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes - Suitable for both MTB or road use - Includes Blendr mono base and accessory mounts
$84.99 - $104.99
Salt Plus Manta stem. - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2 - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8" ins - Stem Type: Top Load
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
Whether you’re trying to hold your line on a jackhammer descent or stick a landing on a 20-foot gap jump, you need confidence and control. The heart of the beefy HOLZFELLER Stem is its 6066 aluminum body, 3D forged into a thing of beauty with all-new graphics. It takes design cues from the lighter AKA Stem, but has added strength for the most extreme DH and Freeride situations. The HOLZFELLER features a 2-bolt steerer clamp and 4-bolt handlebar clamp and weighs less than 200g (190g for a 40mm length). It’s available in two color choices and three lengths: 40mm, 55mm or 60mm. HOLZFELLER Stem is also available with a larger 1.5-inch steerer tube diameter.
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Perfect match with Descendant handlebars - 3D forged 7075 - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
To meet your urban cycling needs, FSA brings you their Metropolis Stem. It features a clean-looking 2-bolt front-mounted faceplate and is made of 3D-forged aluminum for lightweight strength. The 30° rise puts you in an alert, upright riding position — ideal for navigating city streets. - Stack Height: 40mm - Weight: 180g
Page 1 of 3 Next page