Please review the following information and contact us with any questions or feedback.
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 14 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
Currently, we are only offering in-store pickup. Need delivery? Get in touch with one of our honest to goodness, real-life, living, breathing human beings @ 506.459.3478.
Estimated arrival time to store location may vary. All items ordered in must be picked up within 10 business days. Once you place an order, a Radical Edge employee will contact you within 48 hours of placing your order to notify you of its status. A Radical Edge employee will contact you when your order is ready for pickup. Please have your ID available when you come in to pick up your awesome new gear.
Please note that not all in-store items are listed on our website. Regularly stocked items will be shipped to our store for free; if you don't see your item on our website, please call us at 1-844-459-3478 to confirm your request.
In-store pickup is free for all items, including bikes. Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup.
If you need an item right away, please call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 10 days to avoid a 10% restocking fee deducted from any refunds due.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save credit card information with us in your Online Account.
We sometimes use other companies (third-party service providers) to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders and delivering packages. They need access to some personal information in order to perform their duties but may not use this information for other purposes.
We stand behind our products, and we want to make sure you're satisfied. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please return the item(s) accompanied by your original receipt, product packaging and/or tags within 14 days for a full refund.
Outside of the 14 day period, we are happy to accommodate an exchange or a store credit. A receipt must be accompanied with the merchandise and can not be used, worn or washed. All original packaging must be present at the time of return and will be subject to a manager's approval.
Unfortunately, we can't accommodate all items for returns; these items are final sale:
- Climbing hardware (carabiners, harnesses, protection, rope...etc)
- Climbing shoes
- Cut Cordage
- Labor fees, such as custom wheel builds or other services
Prices and Information
Our website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our online catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. However, inventory or pricing errors may occur, and we reserve the right to decline or cancel any orders where mistakes or discrepancies in price or stock status exist regardless of the source of the error. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or emailing us.
Price Matching and MAP
Thanks for supporting local. We're happy to help you find what you need, at a price you'll love.
If it meets these conditions, we’ll match the price.
- The item must be new and an identical brand, model, year, colour and size
- It can’t be demoed, brand sample, refurbished, opened, pre-owned or damaged in any way
- It must be sold and shipped from within Canada by a Canadian-based retailer
- Price must be in Canadian Dollars, and account for all additional charges including, but not limited to, shipping and handling and environmental fees.
- The price must be quoted, signed or advertised, not verbally agreed to
- The item must be available for immediate purchase (at the lower price) through a regular retail channel at the time of the price match request
- Our price match policy includes active sales and clearance prices, but doesn’t include special orders and prices lowered due to errors, misprints, multiple purchase discounts, close-outs or end-of-business liquidations
- Our staff must be able to verify all the details above. (They may use means such as phone, online, advertisement or flyers as appropriate) and have the price match authorized by a manager.
Price matching cannot be combined with further discounts or special offers, and must be done in store only.
Minimum advertised price
Some brands have a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP), which is policy set for all retailers. By Canada Law, we can’t advertise a product’s price below the vendor’s MAP. Occasionally, brands we work with allow retailers to sell a product below MAP for a specified time period.