Replaces stock Streamliner foot to adapt any Streamliner rack (sold separately) to fit onto standard 10mm nutted wheel axles. Ideal for fixies, cruisers, urban bikes and traditional bikes without eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum ADDED BENEFIT • Makes the Streamliner rack (sold separately) even more versatile
Give your front basket more support by installing Axiom's Front Platform. For making any basket a pet-friendly one, or just for carrying more stuff, the Front Platform gives you the extra support you need. It's made of sturdy aluminum and easily mounts to your brake studs and fork bridge.
- Sturdy tubular alloy construction - Heavy duty design for everyday use - Quick release seat post mount - Fits 25mm to 32mm seatposts - 15kg weight limit
- Light alloy front rack - Stainless steel fixing bracket and bolts included - For 26-inch to 700C wheels
Take your bike adventures even further with a versatile mount cage to pack larger gear on your bike. The included tie-down straps provide the ability to carry a DryBag, sleeping bag/pad, stuff sack, or any round shaped gear on your bike frame or fork with bottle bosses. A four-hole mount design offers height adjustment of your load for better balance. VersaMount clamps also provide easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20-60mm. - Engineering grade polymer - 64 mm mounting height adjustable - Weight: 128g - Max load: 3kg / 6.61lb - Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 7cm / 8.7 x 4.7 x 2.8-inches
- Sturdy braced tubular alloy construction - Heavy-duty side rack design for pannier use - Fits 26, 27.5, and 29-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Integrated fender top design - 40kg / 50lb weight limit
Axiom's Transit Rack is your trusty friend when it comes to hauling gear. It's tough, it's light and it can hold panniers. Use it to commute, tour or just head to class. It handles heavy loads easily and acts a fender as well.
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
- Seatpost rack - With side bars for panniers - Quick-release attachment for easy installation and removal - Aluminum construction - Maximum capacity : 15 kg
- Fits on touring, hybrid and mountain bikes - Super tough 10.4 mm diameter 6061 T6 tubular aluminum tubing - 2.0mm wall thickness - Hardware included - Maximum capacity: 15kg - Weight: 580g / pair
With Salsa's Anything Cage, you can easily carry gear, like insulated Nalgene bottles, a small tent, or sleeping bag on your bicycle! This durable aluminum rack is designed for Salsa bicycles with their 3-hole high/low bottle mounts. It also attaches to standard bicycles with 2-hole bottle mounts simply by zip tying the rack's third foot. Cinching nylon straps are included for securing your items to the rack.
The Grid 1 is your basic do it all rack that will carry many sizes and styles of panniers. It also mounts in seconds because all of the hardware comes pre-installed. Great for commuters and students. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
Bontrager's BackRack L is made for mountain and hybrid bikes with frame sizes 18 inches and over, and road bike frames 54cm and over. This durable and light rack is perfect for turning your bike into a commuter and errand-runner. Tough and rustproof stainless-steel hardware is included and the single-bolt strut mounts allow for maximum adjustablility and ease of installation. And, the BackRack is compatible with standard trunk bags and panniers as well as Bontrager's Interchange models (sold separately).
Bontrager's BackRack S is made for mountain and hybrid bikes with frame sizes 18 inches and under, and road bike frames 54cm and under. This durable and light rack is perfect for turning your bike into a commuter and errand-runner. Tough and rustproof stainless-steel hardware is included and the single-bolt strut mounts allow for maximum adjustablility and ease of installation. And, the BackRack is compatible with standard trunk bags and panniers as well as Bontrager's Interchange models (sold separately).
- Light and sturdy 10mm tubular aluminum construction - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels - Maximum capacity: 15 kg
Bontrager's BackRack L Disc is made for disc-equipped mountain and hybrid bikes with frame sizes 18 inches and over, and road bike frames 54cm and over. This durable and light rack is perfect for turning your bike into a commuter and errand-runner. Tough and rustproof stainless-steel hardware is included and the single-bolt strut mounts allow for maximum adjustablility and ease of installation. Plus, the BackRack is compatible with standard trunk bags and panniers as well as Bontrager's Interchange models (sold separately). What's more, the BackRack includes a spacer to give you the necessary clearance for use with most disc brakes.
So versatile, it carries everything but the weight of the world.
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Axiom's Streamliner Road DLX Rack is designed to fit on road bikes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable, light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
- High-quality Alloy tubing material - Heavy duty construction for year round use - Designed to fit Plus size and Fat bike frames - Adjustable fit for 26, 27.5, and 29-inch bicycles - Compatible with most disc brake systems - Anodized finish for durability - 20kg (45lb) maximum recommended load - Weight: 765g
Axiom's Journey DLX Lowrider Front Rack is super light and super durable. This is perfect when you're way out in the middle of nowhere or just running errands, when every gram counts and gear failure is not an option. This rack is more than just strong, cornering clearance is exceptional due to the increased height, and it's still able to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately). Additional looped struts keep the panniers steady and there are even safety tabs to prevent your bag hooks from accidentally sliding off.
Gear up and go long. Axiom's Journey Suspension & Disc Lowrider Front Rack gives you lots of extra carrying capacity. Designed for bikes equipped with front suspension bike and disc brakes, the Journey Suspension rack installs easily and assures excellent clearance so your load doesn't interfere with your bike's functions. With increased height for improved cornering and ground clearance, the Journey is perfect for going deep into the backcountry. It is made of light, rugged aluminum and handles heavy panniers (sold separately) with ease.
Blackburn's EX-1 rack does everything. Built for maximum durability of 9mm aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, this rack features a 3-strut design to control the load and is compatible with Copilot child seats (sold separately). It fits most bikes.
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10mm tubing - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches) - Max capacity: 20kg - Features T-Bar (patent-pending): two adjustable arms move independently from the rack structure and to keep the rack parallel to the ground regardless of frame type or size - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount a rear fender straight onto the rear rack
Axiom's Journey Rack w/Spring is made of light, rugged aluminum. It can handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender, and a spring loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
- Welded, powder coated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
Electra's sleek Amsterdam Alloy Rear Rack extends the beautiful lines of your bike while adding space to carry things. It features a sturdy design and attaches easily so you can bring along nearly anything your heart desires.
$62.48 - $66.99
Add more utility to your Electra Cruiser with the Cruiser Classic Rack. This aluminum rear rack features a sturdy design and attaches quickly and easily so you can bring along nearly anything your heart desires.
Page 1 of 3 Next page