The Atomic Redster Q4 takes the lessons learned on the race course and packs them into a ski for new-to-intermediate skiers that thrives in any piste conditions.
The Atomic PM Redster Q4 takes decades of skiing heritage and presents it in a piste ski for beginning and intermediate skiers. The generous 77mm waist combines with Multi Radius Sidecut to get you through changing snow conditions throughout the day. Short and long radius turns are equally comfortable whether the snow is firm morning corduroy or bumpy afternoon slush. The inboard TI Stabilizer keeps the ski planted and stable at any speed. At the same time, the Dura Cap Sidewall construction and composite wood core combine to create a durable ski with predictable and confidence inspiring ride characteristics. The PM Redster Q4 is your ticket to endless hours of groomer-slashing fun.
- All-Condition Piste Shape: Multi Radius Sidecut and extra width underfoot for stability and confidence-inspiring handling.
- Power Woodcore: A dynamic ash and poplar core that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- Densolite Core: A foam core that's agile and dampens vibrations – for effortless skiing.
- TI Stabilizer: One Titanal layer under the core for great shock absorption and torsional flex.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
|Sidecut Tail (mm)||101||103||105||107||109|
|Sidecut Tip (mm)||117.5||119.5||121.5||123.5||124.5|
|Sidecut Waist (mm)||75||75.5||76||76.5||77|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.