Lightweight yet burly, the Ultralight Black Hole® Duffle 30L is perfect for making your daily rounds or turning the mess you call your truck into an organized sanctuary. Made from our Ultralight Black Hole fabric—a lightweight, all-recycled nylon ripstop that’s highly packable, weather-resistant and tough, it has a zippered top opening that provides wide access so you can reach your gear quickly and easily. Sized for essentials, the small stash pocket inside the main compartment keeps your keys and gym pass handy. You can lash extra gear like a yoga pad or climbing shoes to the exterior via the micro daisy chains. Durable webbing grab handles let you carry your load like a briefcase, over the shoulder or as a backpack. When not in use, the Ultralight Black Hole Duffel 30L stuffs into its own pocket. Made from 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Made from lightweight yet highly durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric that’s weather-resistant and extremely packable
- The top zipper opens wide to provide access to the main compartment; a small internal stash pocket holds the day’s small essentials
- The exterior micro daisy chain provides myriad lashing options for extra gear like a helmet, yoga pad or rain shell
- The durable webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over the shoulder or as a backpack
- Designed to roll up into its own interior pocket for easy packing
- 230 g (8.11 oz)
Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
230 g (8.1 oz)
10" x 18" x 10"
27L (1648 cu in)