The QST 92 is lightweight and stable, boosting your confidence as you carve on hard snow, hit the moguls, or explore some of the steepest corners of the mountain.
- A new tip-to-tail carbon powered C/FX layer takes our supercharged construction to the next level, for increased power and edge grip.
- Experience confidence-boosting stability thanks to the integration of our exclusive Cork Damplifier technology in the tip and tail.
- With an all-new shape, the QST 92 offers smoother turn initiation and is easier to roll edge to edge especially when making shorter turns.
Full Poplar Woodcore
- A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability, and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
Carbon Powered C/FX
- The patented and exclusive C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties.
- Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
Ti Binding Reinforcement
- A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10
- Warden MNC 11
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|Tip-Waist-Tail||129mm – 92mm – 112mm (161cm)|
|Core||Full Poplar Woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Oil Green/Orange / 153cm||193128296247||L41138300153153|
|Black/Oil Green/Orange / 161cm||193128296254||L41138300161161|
|Black/Oil Green/Orange / 169cm||193128296261||L41138300169169||65148|
|Black/Oil Green/Orange / 177cm||193128296520||L41138300177177|
|Black/Oil Green/Orange / 185cm||193128296537||L41138300185185|